Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ibanez is Japanese?!



Chill with my friend talking about metal music and some famous Guitar Brand lh. My friend began talking about the guitar that Vai use. It was an Ibanez. What he said suprised the heck out of me.

He said that Ibanez was a Japanese manufacture. This came as a shock to me because Ibanez is definetly not a Japanese name. I always assumed that Ibanez was American "ludah amarica - song by Hujan". ehe.


Now, I got most of this information off of Wikipedia but that doesn’t matter. i thought it was a lied.. lol.

It is satisying to learn something that you would have never thought of educating yourself about. Special thanks to cool people who introduce that sort of information. I feel a bit smarter now, if you didn’t know that Ibanez was Japanese, I hope you do too.

For some further study, other Japanese guitar manufacturers include ESP, Yamaha, and Takamine.


but i still prefer Fander.. LTD second and Ibanez.. Gibson?!.. no idea.. but good looking les paul ehe


k...that oll Ja Ne...!